Project Manager - Philadelphia, PA
Under general supervision, implements projects and production support activities. The position entails working within engineering teams to serve our growing client base. Has primary responsibility for project implementation and long-term client support, including heavy interaction with end-users in diverse computing environments. Project Engineers are challenged on a daily basis working in an energetic, fast moving, collaborative, demanding and results-oriented work environment.
- Installation, integration, operation, administration and support of various hardware devices.
- Communicating with client end-user and management groups (external and internal) regarding infrastructure design, maintenance, and administration.
- Accurate documentation of clients’ infrastructure.
- Installation and configuration of technical solutions per best practices.
- Analysis and development of system designs.
- Ability to complete deployments individually and as part of a team.
- Continuing maintenance and pursuit of additional technical certifications, as required by the organization.
- Review of documentation written by others that describes implementation and operating procedures.
- Other reasonable engineer services associated with the planning, deployment, installation, administration, and management of the various devices and solutions sold by Hilltop Consultants.
- Frequent driving or commuting from one client location to another
- 3+ years’ experience with deployment of IT solutions.
- Proficient with the installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and monitoring of a variety of solutions.
- Understanding of core business process, requirements, and methodologies.
- Understanding of documentation processes.
- Understanding of Windows Servers including Domain Controllers, Exchange servers and SQL servers.
Subject Matter Expertise in Windows Server a must, plus any of the following specializations beneficial:
- Understanding of Office 365
- Implementing Windows Active Directory
- Implementing Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Implementing VMware ESXi Infrastructures
- Various storage replication and migration solutions