Managing Engineer - Atlanta, GA
We are looking for a thorough Network Administrator that will be responsible for the design, organization, modification, and installation of the clients' computer systems.
- Oversee the daily operations of a group of client computer networks.
- Ensure network connectivity and the security and deployment of all client assigned networks – ensure they are in good standing.
- Evaluate and remediate network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of client infrastructure with an eye toward improvement opportunities.
- Support client account management by recommending infrastructure upgrades valuable to the client firm.
- Evaluate, assist and remediate client IT issues as needed including desktop user support.
- Plan and execute and/or assist in planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; assist in defining network policies and procedures.
- Oversight and accountability for the network documentation and maintenance of client systems.
- Work with colleagues including help desk team, project management team, and others to deliver a seamless customer experience.
- excellent problem solver
- a constant learner
- calm demeaner when dealing with a crisis
- great multi-tasker
- customer focused interpersonal skills
- detail oriented
- outstanding project management skills
- achievement/results oriented
- passion for delivering remarkable customer experience