Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO) - Atlanta, GA
We are looking for a meticulous vCIO that will work with clients to provide solutions by developing a detailed understanding of their business and technology needs.
- Manage client satisfaction to ensure successful ongoing long-term relationship.
- Maintain a strong/solid relationship with client point of contact plus all other informal and formal decision makers at the client firm.
- Oversight/management of Issue resolution.
- Deliver proactive and appropriate infrastructure design upgrades.
- Close corresponding project proposals to the client that are focused on a stable, secure and productive IT environment.
- Review and high level technical understanding all aspects of the client’s infrastructure.
- Present IT solutions aimed at supporting the client in a more productive, secure and stable environment in line with best in class IT practices.
- Lead options discussions that take client's needs and business into consideration, but that do not jeopardize the IT goals of more secure, stable and productive environment.
- Work proficiently with colleagues including the network administrator to receive, digest and determine necessary client options.
- ability to communicate complex IT concepts to non-technical buyers
- understand IT as a business
- results oriented
- great multi-tasker
- customer focused interpersonal skills
- strategic and detail oriented
- outstanding project management skills
- passion for delivering remarkable customer experience